Lowlander Beer was launched early in 2016 and the first 3 years has been nothing short of an adventure. We started off by brewing differently: with botanicals, to give extra flavour and character to our beers. Consumers love what we are doing. We are one of the fastest growing beers in the Netherlands. We have launched in London, Manchester, Berlin, Copenhagen & Hong Kong and are now available in more than 3000 accounts. In 2018 we were listed as the top 100 Food & Beverage Innovators and we won several gold medals & the overall supreme trophy at the International Beer Challenge in London. And that is just the start of our journey…
We are on a mission to broaden the horizons of beer. We are going to become a must stock beer here in our home market the Lowlands (Netherlands); one bottle, one bar, one city at the time. As our brand ambassador you are responsible for bringing to life Lowlander Beer in bars, restaurants & retail. You will talk to and approach new accounts who want to stock Lowlander. Work with our existing accounts and support them with activations, trainings and point of sale material. And get others excited to sell on your behalf.
A day in the life of:
- Running around, jumping on your bike, all to make sure you can hit your weekly target of new accounts.
- Setting up the activation for this weekend’s beertails event in one of our flagship bars.
- Heading over to a new account to train a group of bartenders so they can recommend Lowlander.
- Spending time with wholesalers to get them as excited about Lowlander as you are.
- Talking to one of your regional sales colleagues about the sales drive which you are organising next week.
- Merchandising bars or retail accounts to make sure we have good visibility to drive our rate of sale.
- Update your planning and admin!
- Basically, you’ll be here, there and everywhere in Utrecht proudly representing our beers in the market.
You are good at (tick the boxes below):
- Working with focus and discipline, managing complexity, juggling 1001 things coming at you. \
- Building lasting relationships with like-minded businesses.
- Working independently, taking the lead, being proactive.
- Drinking beer, pairing beer with food or making beertails – or all of the above!
You have (must haves)
- Prior experience in Horeca sales and you can talk, full of pride, about what you have achieved
- Passion for and knowledge of craft beer
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- A burning desire to be part of something exciting, building a company & brand from the ground up.
- A flexible schedule, this is not a 9 to 5 job!
- Too much energy and no issues with working hard!
- Dutch native speaker but you can also communicate in English (we are an international organisation)
If you want to be part of our journey and help to drive the availability of Lowlander Beer forward then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a brief summary of why you feel we should invite you to drink a Lowlander together and talk more.