Lowlander was launched early in 2016 and the first 4 years has been nothing short of an adventure. We started off by brewing differently: with botanicals, to give extra flavour and character to our beers. Consumers love what we are doing. We are one of the fastest growing beers in the Netherlands. We have launched in London, Manchester, Berlin, Paris, Copenhagen & Hong Kong and are now available in more than 3000 accounts. In 2017 we were listed as the top 100 Food & Beverage Innovators and we recently won 4 awards at the World Beer Awards and another 4 at the International Beer Challenge in London. And our journey has just begun…
We are on a mission to broaden the horizons of beer. We are going to become a must stock beer here in our home market the Lowlands (Netherlands); one bottle, one bar, one city at the time. As our sales ambassador you are responsible for bringing to life Lowlander Beer in bars, restaurants & retail. You will talk to and approach new accounts who want to stock Lowlander. Work with our existing accounts and support them with activations, trainings and point of sale material. And get others excited to sell on your behalf.
A day in the life of:
- Running around, jumping on your bike or car, all to make sure you can hit your weekly target of new accounts.
- Setting up the activation for this weekend’s beertails event in one of our flagship bars.
- Heading over to a new account to train a group of bartenders so they can recommend Lowlander.
- Spending time with wholesalers to get them as excited about Lowlander as you are.
- Talking to one of your regional sales colleagues about the sales drive which you are organising next week.
- Merchandising bars or retail accounts to make sure we have good visibility to drive our rate of sale.
- Update your planning and admin!
- Basically, you’ll be here, there and everywhere in Rotterdam & The Hague and other key cities proudly representing our beers in the market.
You are good at (tick the boxes below):
- Working with focus and discipline, managing complexity, juggling 1001 things coming at you.
- Building lasting relationships with like-minded businesses.
- Working independently, taking the lead, being proactive.
- Drinking beer, pairing beer with food
- or making beertails – or all of the above!
You have (must haves)
- Prior experience in Horeca sales and you can talk, full of pride, about what you have achieved
- Passion for and knowledge of craft beer
- An active network with key decision makers in the On Trade in at least one of the following key cities: Rotterdam & The Hague.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- A burning desire to be part of something exciting, building a company & brand from the ground up.
- A flexible schedule, this is not a 9 to 5 job!
- Too much energy and no issues with working hard!
- Dutch native speaker but you can also communicate in English (we are an international organisation)
If you want to be part of our journey and help to drive the availability of Lowlander Beer forward then send an email to email@example.com with your CV and a brief summary of why you feel we should invite you to drink a Lowlander together and talk more.