Spruce needle scroppino with sorbet & White Ale
White Ale, serves 2When in doubt about an in-between course or dessert, always choose scroppino. And during the gift-giving season, why not add a little spruce and White Ale for some extra flavour? Refreshing and smooth, just the way we like it.
- 250 ml lemon sorbet
- 125 ml White Ale, cooled
- 20 ml spruce needle syrup
- 20 ml vodka, cooled
This is how you make it
- Take the lemon sorbet out of the freezer an hour before serving and let it soften.
- Put the sorbet in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Mix the spruce needle syrup, vodka and Lowlander White Ale and gently stir into the sorbet.
- Divide the scroppino over two champagne flutes and serve with lemon zest and/or a spruce sprig.