Spicy Mango Beergarita Beertail
Beertail, serves 1A beertail is a cocktail, made even better with the addition of our botanical beers. Here's a favourite from a friend: a delicious summer concoction by @cocktailsbyzani. A tropical and spicy beertail packed with juicy flavours.
- 100 gr frozen mango
- 50 ml water
- 1 small red pepper
- 1 lime
- 45 ml (3 oz) tequila
- 15 ml (1 oz) cointreau
- 165 ml Lowlander Tropical Ale
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- Garnish: red pepper
- Cut a lime in half and wet the rim of the glasses with it ,sprinkle some chili flakes on a flat plate and dip the glasses in it until the
rim is completely covered with the chili flakes.
- Juice the mango in a blender with the water (you endup with about 60 ml.)
- Chop the red pepper rough and throw it into the shaker
- Squeeze the lime in shaker
- Add tequila, cointreau, mango juice and agave syrup. Add 4-6 ice cubes and shake well
- Fill your glasses to the brim with ice cubes and add the lime slices
- Strain the shaker into your glasses
- Top the glasses with Lowlander Tropical Ale and give it subtle stirr
- Garnish with a pepper
We are fascinated by the tradition of distilling within gin & genever production and the world of cocktails, using a variety of fragrant botanical ingredients and depth of flavour. Explore the best of both worlds: the beertail. This recipe is created by @cocktailsbyzani and send to us through Instagram.