The monkey punch is a beertail that turns a traditional 16th century punch recipe to a sharing beertail with a lowlander twist. It’s a group serve, that combines traditional ingredients like Dutch genever with our unique Lowlander IPA
Ingredients (serves 4-6 pers)
- 200ml Old genever (or dark rum)
- 100ml Orange Liqueur
- 100ml Almond syrup
- 30ml Rich sugar syrup (2 parts sugar, one part water)
- 120ml Freshly squeezed lime juice (or 3 limes)
- 2 Bottles of Lowlander IPA
- Ice, tropical fruit, orange wedges and peels.
Fill 1/2 a punch bowl with ice cubes, add all ingredients to the punch bowl, stir the punch, add tropical fruits, lime wedges and orange peels, scoop into small cocktail glasses and serve.