Amsterdam based Lowlander Beer is looking for a native Mandarin orientation year graduate for International Sales Support (minimum of 6 months). Are you full of energy and able to deliver excellent sales support in Europe and beyond? Apply now!
A day in the life of
- Full of pride you sell the Lowlander stories of beer, botanicals and bravery to distributors and accounts in Europa and China.
- You answer all kinds of customer inquiries from all over the world, both by mail, telephone and through social media.
- Together with the Marketing Manager you create content for our social media channels and ensure that the right message is placed at the right time.
- Meanwhile writing a press release for the Chinese market.
- And representing Lowlander on WeChat.
- With the International Sales Manager you check if everything is ready for our next shipment to Hong Kong.
- You make sure sample packs are delivered all around the world on time, in full.
- You support with the organisation and operation of international events and exhibitions.
- You brainstorm along about new flavours, beertails, food pairings and other innovative ideas.
- You approach Chinese influencers and companies for partnerships and give them an offer they can’t refuse.
You are/ have
- A self-motivated go-getter with a can-do mentality.
- Service oriented.
- Commercial and great negotiator.
- Able to manage administrative, planning and logistic duties.
- Able to juggle multiple tasks and get things done.
- Full of energy and motivated to work hard.
- Knowledge of and presence at all major social media networks, including Wechat.
- Advanced Mandarin writing skills
- Determined to be part of our crew and our adventurous journey to put Lowlander Beer on the map as a unique Dutch beer brand.
- A bachelor student/ orientation year in the direction of business studies, marketing or communications.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin. Cantonese is a plus.
- Passionate about beer, food and drinks.
- A competitive intern salary.
- A central Amsterdam working location.
- A chance to be part of something new and exciting, building a company & brand from the ground up.
- Unlimited Lowlander Beer (well at least after working hours!)
- Working with a young, passionate and smart crew of people.
- Real responsibility – what you do with it is your decision but we provide the opportunity to really learn something.
If you want to be part of our journey send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org including a brief summary of why you feel we should invite you to drink a Lowlander together and talk more. (Note: minimum of 6 months)
ABOUT LOWLANDER BEER CO.
We are one of the fastest growing beers in the Netherlands. We have launched in UK, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Curacao and Hong Kong, and won a few international awards along the way. And that is just the start of our journey…
Lowlander Beer was launched early in 2016 and the first 2 years has been nothing short of an adventure. We started off by brewing differently: with botanicals, to give extra flavour and character to our beers. Consumers love that what we are doing. In 2016 we won three gold medals and the overall supreme trophy at London International Beer Challenge, as well as a 5 star rating in the respected Difford’s Guide. In 2017 Lowlander’s White Ale won a silver medal at Dutch Beer Challenge. Recently all four Lowlander Beers were awarded at the World Beer Awards: American Pale Ale and Poorter being country winners and silver medals for their White Ale and I.P.A.