Does creating visual content and online engagement make you tick? Are you passionate about beer, food or drinks? Do you have a hands-on mentality and the natural ability to get shit done? And do you want to be part of the adventurous journey to put Lowlander Botanical Beers on the map for great tasting beer? Then you might be the enthusiastic creative content junky we are looking for!
Content creative support (internship / freelance / part-time)
To make sure that Lowlander Botanical Beers can keep growing at this pace (and faster) we are looking for a content creative person who is able to deliver impactful and creative brand building content that elevates our mission (in live, social media, newsletter etc.). On top of this day to day creative content we are rebuilding our website; together with the marketing manager you will own and lead this exiting project!
A week in the life of:
- As a project owner you oversee and drive the planning of our website launch, and support in collecting/ creating copy & visual content.
- You’re out and about seeking out for content like capturing our events or spending a day in the field with our sales ambassadors.
- You plan and post day to day social content and ensure that the right message is placed at the right time.
- You are the first point of content on our online channels and engage with fans & followers.
- You prepare our next photoshoot by creating a brief, collecting all props and assist on the set.
- You brainstorm with the team on new beers, food pairings, activations and other innovative ideas.
- You update the content calendar.
- Today you write a Dutch newsletter to all our beach accounts to support sales while tomorrow you will be working on an English update mailing to all our fans.
- You design and print the menu for our next Botanical Brewkitchen pop up dinner.
- You follow or successfully graduated a relevant, creative education in the direction of media, design, communication or marketing.
- You are an active social media user and know the online mechanism to seduce people.
- Your creative brain brings new ideas for social media.
- You can teach us how to make high quality GIF’s and visual content (in other words: you master creative programs like Adobe).
- Typos are not in your vocabulary; you know how to write engaging online copy using a brands tone of voice (both English and Dutch. Note: the majority of our output is English!)
- You have and independent and pro-active attitude (and are not afraid of making mistakes).
- You have an eye for detail and good organisational skills.
- You have a smart, practical brain that gets shit done.
- You have a passion for beer, food or cocktails (or all of those).
- You have the desire to be part of a young, passionate crew that puts Lowlander Botanicals Beers on the map as a unique Dutch beer brand.
- You have the possibility to join us fulltime for at least 4 months (preferably no graduation assignment or research).
What we offer:
- A chance to be part of something new and exciting, building one of the fastest growing companies & brands from the ground up.
- Working with a young, passionate and smart crew of diverse people.
- Real responsibility – what you do with it is your decision, but we provide the opportunity to really learn something.
- Competitive compensation.
- Unlimited Lowlander beers (well at least after working hours).
Want to chew our ears off on the best ways to gain more (online) fame for Lowlander? Then send your CV and a brief motivation to Annemieke at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Lowlander Botanical Beers
Lowlander was founded early 2016 by our Chief Botanical Officer Frederik. Having worked for years for breweries and gin & genever distilleries he fell in love with botanicals. As a beer lover he grew curious about what kind of character these special flavours could give to beer. From his first experiments in an Amsterdam kitchen, our driven team is now bringing botanically brewed beers to the best bars and bottle shops in over 2500 sites across Europe and beyond.
We are on a mission to broaden the horizons when it comes to beer; one bottle, one bar, one city at the time. As one of the fastest growing beers in the Netherlands, Lowlander has been listed in the top 100 of Food & Beverage Innovators, known for its award winning beers, disruptive activations and acknowledged designs.
As a team we are a young, diverse and close crew of Lowlanders with a thirst for adventure, too much energy and eagerness to learn. We take inspiration from the personal journeys we’ve been on. We are good at drinking beer, pairing beer with food or making beertails – or all of the above. Passion is what drives us.