Are you passionate about beer, food or drinks? Do you have a hands-on mentality and the natural ability to get shit done? And do you want to be part of the adventurous journey to put Lowlander Botanical Beers on the map for great tasting beer? Then you might be the enthusiastic creative content intern we are looking for!
Allround Marketing internship (fulltime, at least 4 months, start from early 2020)
To make sure that Lowlander Botanical Beers can keep growing at this pace (and faster) we are looking for an allround marketing intern who is able to support on campaigns, POSm, branding and PR projects.
A week in the life of:
- As the support function between marketing and sales you co-ordinate the development and delivery of point of sale/visibility materials; from first idea to sourcing supplier/quotes and production samples into implementation.
- You brainstorm along with the Lowlander crew on new beers, food pairings, activations and other innovative ideas.
- For our next PR campaign you support in setting up the longest kopstoot bar of the Lowlands.
- You manage artwork trade advertisements, from briefing the designer to production
- You help to find tailor-made POS solutions for HORECA accounts
- You ensure brand presentations for the sales team are always up to date
- You prepare our next photoshoot at Hortus Botanicus by creating a brief, collecting all props and you of course attend the photoshoot.
- You send press packs to the best journalists to gain fame for Lowlander
- You answer all kinds of customer inquiries from all over the world, both by mail and telephone
- As our Chief Stocking Officer you ensure our office fridge is always stocked with cold Lowlanders ;-).
- A desire to be part of our crew and our adventurous journey to put Lowlander Beer on the map as a unique Dutch beer brand.
- An independently and pro-active attitude (and not afraid of making mistakes).
- A Bachelor education in the direction of communication, marketing, business studies, leisure/ hospitality.
- You have an eye for detail and good organisational skills.
- A smart, practical brain that gets shit done.
- Proficient English, both verbal and written (we are an international company).
- Too much energy and motivated to work hard.
- A passion for beer, food and drinks.
- The possibility to join us fulltime for at least 3 months (preferablyno graduation assignment or research).
What we offer:
- A chance to be part of something new and exciting, building one of the fastest growing companies & brands from the ground up.
- Working with a young, passionate and smart crew of diverse people.
- Real responsibility – what you do with it is your decision, but we provide the opportunity to really learn something.
- Competitive compensation.
- Unlimited Lowlander beers (well at least after working hours).
Are you passionate about marketing and ready to expand your knowledge and experience in a hands-on company? Then send your CV and a brief motivation to Annemieke at email@example.com.
About Lowlander Botanical Beers
Lowlander was founded early 2016 by our Chief Botanical Officer Frederik. Having worked for years for breweries and gin & genever distilleries he fell in love with botanicals. As a beer lover he grew curious about what kind of character these special flavours could give to beer. From his first experiments in an Amsterdam kitchen, our driven team is now bringing botanically brewed beers to the best bars and bottle shops in over 2500 sites across Europe and beyond.
We are on a mission to broaden the horizons when it comes to beer; one bottle, one bar, one city at the time. As one of the fastest growing beers in the Netherlands, Lowlander has been listed in the top 100 of Food & Beverage Innovators, known for its award winning beers, disruptive activations and acknowledged designs.
As a team we are a young, diverse and close crew of Lowlanders with a thirst for adventure, too much energy and eagerness to learn. We take inspiration from the personal journeys we’ve been on. We are good at drinking beer, pairing beer with food or making beertails – or all of the above. Passion is what drives us.